Wednesday, June 20, 2012

STREET SMART

The street has always brought designers amazing inspiration and today more than ever trends are being pulled from everyday life. From the rough streets of NYC all the way to LA's golden Rodeo drive, From Paris to London to Russia. I am obsessed with the trendy, self image creating Fashionista! I like bold statements mixed with classic pieces. A structured blazer has made it's way into my top picks for the last three seasons and I really don't think it's going anywhere. Structured totes for work wear and a slouchy Hobo for play!
I am just so excited all that Fall has to offer this year and as pieces are being released it keeps getting better and better!

Sean Fox































































































No comments:

Post a Comment