Friday, June 22, 2012

CHOO ON THIS! Jimmy Choo Fall 2012

Jimmy Choo is one of the leading go to brands for shoes. Next I would say is their handbags and then comes the accessories. To me they are the modern day Manolo Blahnik. Jimmy Choo has it's own defined set of clients which I would say are the up and coming successful women from their late 20's all the way up. The brand is hugely popular amongst the A list and red carpet not to mention the constant attention it received from Sex and The City. Starting with shoes the brand formulated into handbags, sunglasses and now perfume. I love this brand because it gives you a little bit of everything from reasonable prices all the way into your $20,000 exotic handbags. Don't EVEN get me started on their luggage. I DIE! Duffle bag heaven. I can't even talk about it...... Moving on. Jimmy Choo defines Luxury, Class and Sophistication. If your going places this is the brand to scoop up and Fall 2012 is showing beautiful signs of an amazing collection!


Sean Fox









































No comments:

Post a Comment