Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SHOWER THE BRIDE- BRIDAL 2012

In honor of all the women in my life that either are getting married or are planning to get married I decided to create a Bridal Fashion Blog. Bridal is a HUGE market but I think because it is in such High demand it is really difficult to find that special look and fairytale wedding. I have picked out some looks and pieces that are from Low to high budgets and timeless. You will forever cherish these items and the memories you create will be classic and romantic. I wish all the women in my life happiness and hope that the men they are with treat them like the Queens they are! Love you all.

Sean Fox































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment