Monday, December 5, 2011

MAKE NO APOLOGIES

I thought I would switch things up a bit....... I wanted to do a feature on my style and pics of me throughout the years. I always love a BIG pair of sunglasses. I have recently become obessed with skinny jeans and if they are colored EVEN BETTER! No wardrobe is complete without a pair of Cole Haan shoes ( and oh lord do I have alot) A flashy statement wallet for each event is a must! Boots are always in style for me, the one thing i spare no expense or limit to! Chunkly Michael Kors runway watches have been my obsession for the last 2 or 3 years and he never seems to disappoint me on a great leather wallet. Converse makes some great plaid button up shirts for those casual errand days, Pair it with a great classic Ray Ban ur good to go! In the summer I rock alot of ripped jeans. I utuilize a smaller duffle bag or messenger for everyday work but when traveling I can not have a big enough bag! A chunky knitted sweater or a hoodie are a must and don't even get me started on Biker jackets. Those are one thing that are continuing to grow in my collection. My Dolce and Gabbana leopard shoes are timeless and I had to have a Pleather pant! I am all about pieces that make a statement or stand out, if your not willing to take a risk then what is the whole point of the fashion world. Take a leap and live...........

Sean Fox
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment