Friday, December 9, 2011

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL

For me it's all about statement Jewelry. Sometimes it makes the most boring wardrobe so interesting. a BIG chunky necklace or a bangle are my preffered pieces. Earrings can make a statement all by themselves but they have to be the right pair. I do love a one earring statement though..... it gets me so intrigued. Angelina Jolie rocked that style with a all white Max Mara suit at a premiere and I just about died! I don't like chunky band bracelets unless they are evenly distributed like the Hermes Studded braclet. I hate it when a Bracelet looks top heavy with a bunch of gems and things adorning it. I wanted to feature in this blog a few of my favorite pieces of right now.......... Be BOLD!

Sean Fox








































































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: KENNETH JAY LANE

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
ANITA KO
ASHLEY PITTMAN
BOTTEGA VENETA
CHAN LUU
D&G
DAVID YURMAN
DOLCE & GABBANA
ERICKSON BEAMON
ETRO
GUCCI
HIVE AND HONEY
ILEANA MAKRI
IPPOLITA
ISHARYA
JOHN HARDY
JUICY COUTURE
KELLY WEARSTLER
KENNETH JAY LANE
LANVIN
LUCKY BRAND
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MCL
MICHAEL KORS
MICHELE
MIKIMOTO
MONICA VINADER
PHILLIP CRANGI
ROBERTO CAVALLI
SABINE
SEQUIN
SHOUROUK
STEPHEN WEBSTER
YSL


No comments:

Post a Comment