Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BEYONCE: FASHION ICON

Beyonce I will say is not one of my favorite people as far as celebrities go, BUT i will say i appreciate and respect her humbleness, hard work ethic, charity work, drive, passion and last but not least her willing to take a risk when it comes to fashion. She has been known to be Dangerous, Classic, Edgy, Casual and never is afraid to use the same pieces more than once which sets her aside from all others. She can rock pretty much anything and make it look amazing. She loves Christian Louboutins but then again what girl doesn't? I think my favorite look on her has to be a cropped Biker jacket because it has the best of both worlds for her. it gives her that edge but keeps her soft and classic. I can't wait to see what she will wear as a mommy!
Keep it up Beyonce you are beautiful!


Sean Fox









































































No comments:

Post a Comment