Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WHITE-OUT!

Lots of people confuse white to be a color that you only wear in the summer and NOT after labor day but more and more fashion rules have been and are being broken. I don't mind people mixing and matching fashions as long as your not a hot mess that looks like you just threw a bunch of clothes on and made yourself look frumpy. I think it should be an automatic rule that if your going to be fashionable have a floor length mirror by your front door so you can ask yourself do I want to be caught dead looking like this in public? Believe me I see some pretty bad ensembles every so often and wonder if these people own mirrors in their houses. White is a color that can be done very classy or very trashy. If your in doubt don't wear it. One of the main reasons why people hesitate to wear white is that it gets so dirty so fast. I agree with that 100% so I try to wear white where I am positive I won't get dirty! There are no fashion rules anymore so don't be afraid to wear white just make sure it looks right when you do wear it. As long as you are confident the world will follow.........



PICTURED: Alaia, Alexander Mcqueen, Alice + Olivia, Chloe, Fendi, Kenneth Jay lane, Kate Spade, Matthew Williamson, MCQ, Mia, Miu Miu, Rachel Gilbert, Samantha, See by Chloe, Stella Mccartney, Velvet Angels, YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment