Saturday, September 18, 2010

TOP 10 MUST HAVE SHOES OF F/W 2010 ( SO FAR! )

So in my world of fashion you can NEVER have enough shoes! Storage becomes a problem for this concept but that is why I try to donate my unused or barely used merchandise to http://www.soles4souls.org/. This is a charity I have been supporting for probably about 3 years now and they take your gently worn or new shoes and clothes and donate them around the world! An amazing charity that helps tons of kids and adults everywhere.

I wanted to showcase my Top 10 favorite shoes thus far for F/W 2010. I hope that you can appreciate them as much as I do and realize the works of art designers come out with every year and every season!



PICTURED: Alaia, Alexander Mcqueen, Brian Atwood, Calvin Klein, Christian Louboutin, Cole Haan, Dior, Giuseppe Zanotti, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli

No comments:

Post a Comment