Thursday, February 9, 2012

CAN YOU HANDLE IT? Spring/Summer 2012 Handbags

Handbags are one of my greatest passions and my forte! When it comes to bags ( not to brag ) I am pretty damn good at them! I love how versatile they are. You can change a bag from day to night in a second if you properly know how to shop for the right bag! They carry your whole life in them from you phone to computer to lipstick to cosmetics to water bottle and keys! You options are endless and that is why it is so important to have an endless supply of options, colors and styles. Leather is the best investment as it lasts for years and years. I love bold bright colors and anything structured I die over! Hermes Birkin's have to be one of my Favorites or even the Slouchy Hobo that Louis Vuitton came out with last year with the structured corners. That is the perfect combo of having the best of both worlds! Pebbled leather is your best bet if rough and hard on your bags as it tends to not scratch as easy as a nappa or smooth leather. If you want to go one step ahead of that just buy a bag that is already made distressed!!!! That's how I like my boots cause I beat the shit outta them. I don't reccomend nylon or canvas unless it is summer because it gives you that lightweight feel and gets dirty and soiled easy if a lighter color. Patent is great for special occassion bags as once they get scuffed they are a pain in the butt to get the scuff off. I have heard using some old fashion aqua net does the trick though. Whatever your choice may be, be sure it suits your lifestyle and is easy to transition for every aspect of your life. Let's get into some of these new AMAZING options!

Sean Fox.



























































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE:  MARC BY MARC JACOBS


3.1 PHILLIP LIM
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
ALEXANDER WANG
BOTKIER
BOTTEGA VENETA
BRAHMIN
BURBERRY
CHLOE
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
COLE HAAN
DEREK LAM
DEUX LUX
DKNY
DVF
GUCCI
IVANKA TRUMP
JASON WU
JIL SANDER
JIMMY CHOO
KARL
KATE SPADE
LONG CHAMP
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MIU MIU
NANCY GONZALEZ
PIERRE HARDY
PRADA
STEVE MADDEN
VERSACE


No comments:

Post a Comment