Monday, October 17, 2011

REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

As I sit here in the midst of my house transformation or new floors, new kitchen, my boho missoni inspired bedroom with a twist of Modern Parisian Chicness to it I sit here and think that Fashion for me this fall is all about something completely opposite, Rocker Chic. This style has and will always go strong for me as what really brought me to the height of this was Guns N Roses when I was younger. Today it has been a little bit more classed up and reformed into sleek modern fashion but still having that Rocker Rebel edge. I have this AMAZING grey faux leather A line biker jacket that I bought at Calvin Klein that I wear out every where. Why u say? It gives any outfit I can master together that edge of cool. I look amazing but at the same time I didn't try to hard. God I love that Jacket. It is my most adored piece this year. Next Stop, Python Jimmy Choo sunglasses to add a bit of Mod to my life. What inspired those? A grey pair of Diesel sunglasses that are very similar in shape! Got to love fashion!


Sean Fox





























































































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

7 FOR ALL MANKIND
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
ANTONIO BERARDI
ASH
BALMAIN
BCBG
BELLE BY SIGERSON MORRISON
BRIAN ATWOOD
BURBERRY
CHAN LUU
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
COLE HAAN
CYNTHIA VINCENT
DAVID YURMAN
DEREK LAM
DKNY
DOLCE & GABBANA
DOLCE VITA
DONNA KARAN
EDUN
ERIC JARVITS
ETRO
FRYE
G BY GUESS
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI
GUCCI
HELMUT LANG
HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960
IPPOLITA
ISABEL MARANT
J BRAND
J.W. ANDERSON
JOHN HARDY
JOIE
JULIEN MACDONALD
JUNYA WATANABE
KATE SPADE
KAUFMANFRANCO
L.A.M.B.
LANVIN
LOEFFLER RANDALL
LOT78
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA
MAJE
MANOLO BLAHNIK
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MCQ
MICHAEL KORS
NINE WEST
OLIVIA HARRIS
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
RACHEL ZOE
RAG & BONE
REBECCA MINKOFF
REPORT
REPORT SIGNATURE
RICK OWENS
ROBERTO CAVALLI
SANDRO
SEE BY CHLOE
STEVE MADDEN
STUART WEITZMAN
TODS
VALENTINO
VICTORIA BECKHAM
VIONNET
YSL
ZADIG & VOLTAIRE


No comments:

Post a Comment