Friday, October 28, 2011

BLING IT ON!!!!

Can u Bling it on? Jewelry is probably one of my favorite because you can make HUGE statements with almost anything! For instance, Angelina Jolie wore a White Max Mara tuxedo jacket and wide leg Pant to match with a side bun and one earring! The Fashion world went gaga over this and in my eyes it was brilliant! Probably one of my favorite outfits and accessory conjuctions ever! It is creativity like this that inspires me. So here I want to lay out some of my favorite pieces of the fall and let you put it together how you see fit. Make sure to make a statement!!!!!

Sean Fox












































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: DAVID YURMAN


ANITA KO
ASHLEY PITTMAN
CHAN LUU
DAVID YURMAN
EDDIE BORGO
ELIZABETH AND JAMES
ERICKSON BEAMON
FRAGMENTS
GILES & BROTHER
GUCCI
IPPOLITA
IRIT DESIGN
JOHN HARDY
JOSE & MARIA BARRERA
JUDITH RIPKA
KATE SPADE
KENNETH JAY LANE
LOREE RODKIN  ( NEW FEATURE )
LULU FROST
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MCL ( NEW FEATURE )
MICHAEL KORS
MIKIMOTO
MILLY
MONICA VINADER
NIXON
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
PHILIP CRANGI  ( NEW FEATURE )
ROSANTICA
STEPHEN WEBSTER
TORY BURCH
VALENTINO
YSL


No comments:

Post a Comment