Thursday, August 18, 2011

TO BE OR NOT TO BE - Distressed : MICHAEL KORS

Michael Kors has recently launched one of the most AMAZING collections I have ever seen. He started out with this really amazing Distressed collection which included a Crossbody Satchel that I fell in love with last year. The problem was it was priced at around $995.00. Even on sale it was impossible to obtain. Luckily he launched a wide Collection of the Same distressed bags and accessories this fall which I wanted to share with everyone because I think it is so unique and no one else is doing this currently. The Hamilton Large satchel and The Jet Set Travel zip wallet are my favorites. Which ones will you choose? This collection can make a Rocker outfit Chic or make a Cowgirl look like she is straight off 5th Ave. Whatever you decide it is trendy and Fashionable yet maintains that Michael Kors Classic feel..... Happy Shopping!

Sean Fox










No comments:

Post a Comment