Saturday, July 30, 2011

FASHION ICON: KATE MOSS

If there is two word's to sum up one of my favorite Fashion Icon's of all time Kate Moss it would be Mix Master!

Kate Moss is brilliant when it comes to mixing prints and different pieces that normally you wouldn't think twice about putting together. She is a Model that I would say isn't one of the most beautiful women in the world but is unique and has that edge that no other women has. She is a Smart business women and is one of the few that can hold down several contracts at one time period. She has worked from everyone from calvin Klein ( which launched her into stardom ) to Burberry to David Yurman to Long Champ. She has been featured in hundreds of magazine spreads and thousands of Cat Walks in her amazing career! To top it all of she is a mother who has managed to balance it all together. She is truly a top Fashion Icon for me and I infuse a lot of her ideas into my own wardrobe. One of my Favorites would have to be her Skinny Grey Jean explosion she created! Can't get enough of that!
        She is also one of the few I have ever seen pull of a Wellington boot like she does at the Glastonbury festival every year. She made a Rainboot sexy! A RAINBOOT people!!!!!  One other style she commonly rocks is a Leather Biker Jacket and a Pair of Wayfarer Ray Bans! Her Handbags are always fabulous as well! Whatever it may be she has definitely affected my fashion sense and style and is always inspiring me.

Sean Fox































No comments:

Post a Comment