Thursday, July 21, 2011

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Sunglasses are probably one of the most essential accessories to get through summer. For me, I wear them year round which ended me up with over 75 Pairs in my current collection. I have given some to my family memebers so I had more. I am fond of Tortise shell sunglasses, a Grey Plastic in a degrade is beautiful and there is NOTHING like a Oversized Black Gucci or Prada sunglass. To me Gucci, Prada and Versace are the most Well known sunglasses in the fashion world but, the more exclusive and Beautiful are Tom Ford, Chanel, Bvlgari and Bottega Veneta. Those brands will run you $400 or more so I suggest if you purchase them they are investment pieces unless of course you have a bottomless bank account. I think some of my favorites have to be Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada, Dior, Chanel, Bvlgari and Emporio Armani. I am sure there are others but it's 2:30 A.M. so I am tired. When I first started collecting sunglasses they were sleek and thin and as the years have passed ( 8 years to be exact ) they have gotten bigger and bigger. It's crazy as I would of NEVER thought they would work for me but I love oversized sunglasses. There are many types, Cat eye, Shield, Oval, Square, Round, Aviator, and much more. Whatever your style may be be sure to Block out all the rays while still looking fabulous!!!!


Sean Fox

























FEATURED:

ALEXANDER WANG
BURBERRY
BVLGARI
FENDI
GUCCI
LINDA FARROW LUXE
MISSONI
THE ROW
TORY BURCH
VERSACE
YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment