Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CHUMP CHANGE

So all of us utilize a wallet everyday of the year and one of the last things you would think of comes so stylish nowadays! A Zip around wallet to me is the ULITMATE accessory for me as I kinda use it as my clutch in a way. I switch these out fairly often. 2 to 3 times a month. You always want to make sure if you are hard on your wallets that the types your buying are of amazing quality and last you for years to come, ESPECIALLY if you only use one until it dies! I like zip around wallets cause not only do they hold everything but they keep it tight and secure. Wallets can range anywhere from $10.00 to $1500.00 depending on where your purchasing them. Some of my favorite wallets are Cole Haan, Michael Kors, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Burberry! If you look at it in a Fashionista perspective really a Wallet is CHUMP CHANGE compared to the other pieces we can spend our money on!

Sean Fox.















PICTURED: BURBERRY, COLE HAAN, DIOR, FENDI, GUCCI, KATE SPADE, MARC JACOBS, MICHAEL KORS, MIU MIU, TORY BURCH, YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment