Wednesday, February 1, 2012

JUST WATCH ME

Watches are probably one of my favorite accessories. Especially a bold chunky one! Sometimes a simplistic sleek one is all that is needed though. I usually love square watches but with Michael Kors and his ever so popular Runway watch I have been really into a round watch for the last 5 to 6 years! I love oversized ones as they are the ultimate statement. Michael Kors is my go to watch brand but also Love Movado, Burberry, Kenneth Cole, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani and Gucci to name the ones that can be affordable to me. The out of reach ones that I adore are Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bvlgari, Rolex and Breitling. If it has Diamonds or any stones it makes it all the better! I usually like a Metal band as they hold up better and being here in the desert a leather band watch is not practical. Leather band watches have a certain aura about them though. They don't need to try so hard to look like a million bucks! Some of my favorite leather band watches are Burberry and Emporio Armani. If you purchase a rubber band watch make sure it is a darker color cause they tend to stain badly. I have a Emporio Armani that is Yellow and it gets so dirty from rubbing everywhere. I NEVER do a white band watch unless it is a special occassion watch as they get trashed. Movado and Wittanauer are my dressier watches. Make sure whatever you purchase it is a statement and you will cherish it for life.

Sean Fox






























FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: BURBERRY

BAUME & MERCIER
BREIL
BREIL MILANO
BURBERRY
CARTIER
EMPORIO ARMANI
FENDI
GUCCI
MICHAEL KORS
MICHELE
MOVADO
PHILLIP STEIN
TISSOT

No comments:

Post a Comment