Tuesday, May 7, 2013

KATE MOSS #2 - FASHION ICON

I don't know how to exactly pinpoint my obsession with Kate Moss but what I do know is that she is one of the Greatest Fashion icons and Models in the world. I love her grungy looks but she can be so glamorous at the same time. She is versatile and unique to me because there is no other person on this Planet that has her presence. She is a powerhouse being a Mom, Model, Business woman, wife, etc.... As one of the most recognized faces around the world I think is why she has to be such a Chameleon to keep her looks different so that she can blend in the public. I wanted to feature some more of my Favorite looks by her because her Fashion style is out of this world!

Sean Fox
















 





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment