Saturday, October 6, 2012

BAXTER SHOES

I have embarked on a new adventure and a new company. I have been working in the Fashion and Shoe industry for about 8 years going on 9 now. What has come out of this experience is my new Company called Baxter Shoes.

Baxter Shoes is a Full service shoe company where we are like your personal stylists. If we don't have what you are looking for then we will get it. Being a shoe obsessed Fashion person I understand how important shoes are for your everyday life and events. I want Baxter shoes to be that middle person who can provide your dream shoes to you. Shoes can completely transform the look of an outfit, this is how much power they have. Baxter Shoes will not only provide you with your current fashion look but hopefully will be your go to company for many years to come. whatever you needs feel free to let us know so we can make them a reality.

Thanks for being apart of my new Adventure and my Legacy!

Sean Zastoupil


To Place Orders on Shoes email: Baxtershoes11@gmail.com

LIKE us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/baxtershoes

Here are a few styles we currently have in stock!

























No comments:

Post a Comment