Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OLIVIA PALERMO- FASHION ICON

You may know Olivia Palermo from the MTV hit series The City. This is where I first learned of her and to be quite frank I didn't like her very much. I think it may have been the way they portrayed her on the show. Over the years she has grown on me and the reason why I decided to do a Fashion Icon Blog about her is because of her recent outfit that she wore to the Dior Haute Couture show. To me a FLAWLESS outfit. I like the fact that she is so daring with her fashion as well. She tries everything and I think pulls it off tremendously. Not to mention she has an amazing Handbag collection. Maybe with this blog her fashion will win you over as well!

Sean Fox















































































No comments:

Post a Comment