Monday, April 9, 2012

SELENA GOMEZ - FASHION ICON

Selena Gomez is one of the newest up and coming Fashion Icons. She is young, beautiful and vibrant. She has that kinda natural beauty that doesn't need much tweeking or enhancements. To me I love her casual Euro vibe with a pair of Flats, Skinny jeans a rustic crossbody and a fedora! She has that easy going feel of not trying too hard. She can rock a gown like you wouldn't believe but to me her best looks are her everyday feel. She is definitly that southern California kinda girl. I like a classic rayban aviator on her as well. Infamous for her relationship with Justin Bieber she has made a name for herself and is one of those that I will keep my eyes on for years to come as I feel she will keep growing into an amazing Fashion Icon!

Sean Fox






















































No comments:

Post a Comment