Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SUN BLOCKED

Sunglasses are one of my most treasured pieces in my collection. I have to date over 75 pairs! I use to have a lot more but stopped wearing some after awhile! They are really personal depending on what shape of face you have. Some people like aviators or a pair of shield sunglasses. Certain brands are known for certain shapes also such as Kate Spade ALWAYS does a classic frame such as styles like Jackie O or Audrey Hepburn would wear. One of my favorite brands has to be Gucci as I just feel they are so timeless but yet Fashion forward. They never seem to lose their aesthetic. Marc jacobs can be Fashion forward and trendy but still never fall out of style. Another brand I gear towards are Dior. Love them! Carerra makes an amazing Aviator and I don't think many brands can compare! Whatever your style may be make it fabulous and stylish!

Sean Fox























FEATURED:


FRONT PAGE FEATURE: GUCCI



ALEXANDER WANG
COLE HAAN
CUTLER AND GROSS
DVF
ELIZABETH AND JAMES
FINEST SEVEN
GUCCI
KATE SPADE
LINDA FARROW LUXE
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MIU MIU
RAY BAN
THE ROW
VICTORIA BECKHAM
YSL


No comments:

Post a Comment