Tuesday, January 10, 2012

THE FOX REPORT- JAN. 2012

I decided to creat the Fox Report ( kinda like my own version of a Trend Report ) to freshen things up a bit and come with a new perspective on my Blog. So every month i will be doing at least 1 of these and more if it is necessary! I will outline the pieces I think are hot IT trends for the current fashion month!

ENJOY!


Sean Fox












































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: DOLCE & GABBANA



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
BALLY
BALMAIN
BOTTEGA VENETA
BURBERRY PRORSUM
CHLOE
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
COLE HAAN
DOLCE & GABBANA
EDUN
GUCCI
ISABEL MARANT
J BRAND
JASON WU
JIL SANDER
JIMMY CHOO
JOSEPH
JUST CAVALLI
LANVIN
MICHAEL KORS
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
PAUL & JOE SISTER
PRADA
PROENZA SCHOULER
RAG & BONE
ROBERTO CAVALLI
TEXTILE
THE ROW
VICTORIA BECKHAM








No comments:

Post a Comment