Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOX AND THE HOUND

I call this Fox and the Hound based around me and what I love and that is everything fashion and shopping!  Some people would call it a sickness I call it a art form!  Yes it is expensive but I would rather fill my closet full of clothes, bags, jewelry and shoes than my veins full of poison or kill my liver with Alcohol. It's all about people's priorities and what you love in life. I wnated to outline some of my favorite pieces and major top picks of the current season as we all know my favorite is Fall/Winter. I am a HUGE boot whore. Can't get enough. I am up to probably about 200 pairs. Another big thing for me is exotic styles such as leopards, zebra, crocodile, lizard, ostrich ( if done tastefully), and anything fur oriented. I am a rocker baby and growing up when Guns N Roses were blowing up influenced me a lot hence forth anything studded, grommeted and buckled drives me crazy for biker chic styles. I love lots of color as well such as electric blue, Orange, Lime Green, Purple and or Red. Golden yellow is huge for me as well. I tend to wear lots of Greys as I have 3 cats so Black doesn't go over well in my home. Metallics are great conversation pieces but for a daily wear I tend to shy away from them. For me they are more for special events. Biker jackets are a must, Oversized sunglasses get a VIP entry into my life and skinny jeans make my chunky boots all the better! Let go shopping and Happy B Day to me on Friday Nov. 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Fox

























































































































FEATURED:

FRONT PAGE FEATURE: STUART WEITZMAN

ACNE
ALAIA
ALDO
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
ALICE + OLIVIA
ANTONIO BERARDI
ASHLEY PITTMAN
AUBIN & WILLS
BALMAIN
BELSTAFF
BOTTEGA VENETA
BRIAN ATWOOD
BURBERRY
BY MALENE BIRGER
CHAN LUU
CHLOE
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY
COLE HAAN
CURRENT ELLIOTT
D&G
DAVID YURMAN
DOLCE & GABBANA
DONNA KARAN
DV BY DOLCE VITA
EMILIO PUCCI
FOSSIL
FURLA
GUCCI
HALSTON HERITAGE
HAUTE HIPPIE
HELMUT LANG
ISHARYA
J BRAND
J CREW
J.W. ANDERSON
JIMMY CHOO
JULIEN MACDONALD
KENNETH JAY LANE
KOOBA
LANVIN
LOT78
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
MICHAEL KORS
MIKIMOTO
MIU MIU
OLIVIA HARRIS
PRADA
PROENZA SCHOULER
RACHEL ZOE
RAG & BONE
RALPH LAUREN
REBECCA MINKOFF
RICK OWENS
ROBERTO CAVALLI
SAM EDELMAN
SANDRO
T BY ALEXANDER WANG
THE ROW
TORY BURCH
VALENTINO
VICTORIA BECKHAM
VINCE
YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment