Thursday, May 26, 2011

JEAN - E - OLOGY

Jeans are an everyday essential. Sometimes we take them for granted when others don't even have any to wear or shoes to put on their feet. Jeans now are coming in every possible color you can imagine. Jackets, shorts, hats, shoes and more all come in Jean material. My favorite is when they are all distressed and torn, bleached and battered. Give that real 80's Rock feel. I ALWAYS make sure that when I am about to go on a Jean spree that I make sure to donate the ones I no longer use to greater causes and get them to people that are in need of them. Diesel is one of my favorite Jean companies along with Rock & Republic and Monarchy. True Religions are HUGE! I personally don't own one damn pair because they all look the same to me and will probably only ever own one pair. I think they are overrated and have no depth in design or style but as they say to each their own! Whatever your vice may be always be sure to give back. It is the CHIC thing to do!

Sean Fox





















FEATURED:

ADAM
ALICE + OLIVIA
CURRENT/ELLIOTT
J BRAND
KSUBI
MIH JEANS
ISABEL MARANT
MOTHER
SPLENDID
THEYSKENS THEORY
ZADIG & VOLTAIRE


No comments:

Post a Comment