Friday, November 5, 2010

WE WILL ROCK YOU

One of my all time favorites in the fashion world has to be the carefree Edgy Rocker styles. Studs, chains, leather, black, and mysterious. That I'm not trying too hard but I look cool type of style. I can smash in a window or break someone's nose if I feel like it. That don't mess with me kinda attitude. What you wear really can determine what people portray you as even if your not that type of person. Rocker Chic is what I have labeled this as in the past and it still continues to stand strong a whole season later. Some days I will feel a bit edgy so I throw on my biker boots, some studded bracelets a leather jacket paired with some ripped jeans and a vintage tee. Fashion is more about either what mood your in at that moment or what type of event your attending..... whatever it may be rock your way to the top!















































PICTURED: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alaia, Aldo, Alexander Mcqueen, Ashish, B. Makowsky, Balmain, Betsey Johnson, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Christian Louboutin, Cole Haan, David Yurman, Dior, Elizabeth and James, Giuseppe Zanotti, Isabel Marant, J Crew, Jimmy Choo, Joie, Juicy Couture, Kooba, Lanvin, Maje, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Antonio, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Nine West, Rosegold, Ruthie Davis, Thomas Wylde, Tory Burch, Versace, Victoria Beckham, Zadig & Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment